Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Patrick is starving

Seriously, need recipes. pronto. :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

okay, okay...I promise to e-mail some recipes tomorrow...it's too late now, I'm way to tired to think!!

Unknown said...

oh, and...what happened to your site?? everything is gone and you only have one post on your front page...

Julie said...

I see everything... maybe you just clicked on the post title??

K-I'm working on the recipes. :o) Don't let Patrick wither away!!

Unknown said...

K- I don't know what happened, ever ytime I clicked on your site it took me to the last post, so when I clicked on "home" I did see them all. but, didn't you use to have a bunch of stuff on the right?? I may be imagining things.... I don't know.... I also had a dream you were pregnant last night...a VERY REAL dream... you said it happened on the honeymoon!! ....anything you need to tell us??

Kelley said...

LOL - yes,i did used to have stuff on the side but i accidentally deleted it and now have to put it back up :)

No i am NOT pregnant - holy smokes, we're just trying to get our backyard landscaping done! :) i'm exhausted after watching logan and jake. i don't know what i'm going to do when i have my own!

Unknown said...

so, back to the recipe thing... are you wanting simple meals, or more complicated gormet???

Kelley said...

ummm...let's start with simple everyday meals that i could make after work or like on sunday. :) that's the thing- i can do all teh complicated stuff, but i can't do the easy stuff :)