A couple weeks after the wedding, Logan stayed with us for the weekend and we made wonderful peanut butter chocolate chip cookies! she really enjoyed being on the stepstool and dipping her fingers in the peanut butter! Last time we did this, i caught her jamming all the cookies in her mouth that she swiped off the counter, so this time i made sure to keep them away from the edge. :) She's a great baker!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

8 comments:
OH those are SO CUTE!! come ON, costco, I need these! I love, LOVE the apron that goes past her toes!!! so cute. yeah, gotta watch for grabby-hands when the cookies are done. she is my kid, after all! :o)
SO CUTE...SO FUN!!! what a good auntie you are!!
Great pictures, Logan is so lucky to be able to bake with Aunt Kelley!! I'm sure she loves spending time with you Kel! We already know she loves Pat trick! Can't wait to bake with Willa...Logan is leading the way!
PS - i just remembered that you can see her perfectly painted pink nails in the first pic - before she ATE them off! Yes, ate them :)
OOH - in a couple years there could be a bakeoff between Willa and Logan! I will volunteer to judge :) They're both going to be wonderful :)
yes, a bake-off and a dance-off!! :)
I did notice her nails in the first pic before you commented, and I forgot to comment about her pretty nails before she ate them off! Yeah, it will be a little while before we try finger nail polish again. :o) toes good... fingers, not so much.
That hair!! Where does she get the curls from?? It's beautiful!! Seems like it just gets prettier all the time! I noticed the nails too...not good about eating it off though, yuk!
Post a Comment