Since i posted about a couple songs I hate, I thought it was my due diligence to get back to the songs I am rockin on my ipod right now. If you need some workout inspiration or just good jams, pick one, any one!
Knock on Wood - Generation disco
American Boy - Estelle f/Kanye
Bleeding Love Remix - KlubKidz (leona lewis)
Pocketful of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield
Shut up and let me go - The Ting Tangs (LOVE)
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney
Say - John Mayer
What you Got - Colby O'Donis
"take me to New York, i'd love to see LA..."
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

6 comments:
Cool site Kel, you'll have to take us there next time. Check out their blog, kinda funny cuz it's the same format as ours...they use blogspot too! The Barbie pics were a throwback for me ;-)
This is fun...SO I thought I'd add my song list for you to take a peek at:) You have a lot on my "hit list" right now and in addition I'm been listening to:
All Nite (Don't Stop) - Janet Jackson
Hot Child in the City - Nick Gilder
I Decided - Solange (I was surprised I liked this one)
Forever - Chris Brown:)
4 AM (Adam K & Soha Mix) - Kaskade
Let Me Think About It (Radio Edit) - Ida Corr vs. Fredde La Grande
SWEET now i have lots more! i get tired of my playlist quickly :)
Wow, I'll keep checking back then for new songs... Kelley always keeps me in the loop. :o) I'm old - I mostly listen to talk radio in the car, or XM Kids when Logan is with me. :o)
love the playlist!!...I am always looking for new music to download...besides Neil Diamond of course!! :)
keep the song selections coming!!
OK...I have to add my OBSESSION to this list (aside from the new NKOTB jam-which I love...and yes, I did just use the accronym).
There is this new Jason Mraz song that is a duet with Colbie Caillat called "Lucky" which I have officially worn out on itunes...and my ipod...and my car. It's a beauty, check it out!
Post a Comment