Monday, January 26, 2009

I couldn't not post it

I know this movie is sideways. Let's just call that "lesson learned." BUT after much debate, it's really too cute not to share. You can't tell that I really think Logan is the best thing ever, right? We're actually worried that our kids won't be as fun/cute/sweet/smart. That remains to be seen. :) 


But I digress. So get your neck comfy and take a look. And turn up your speakers so you can hear the music she's dancing to (which, is the Wii)...

6 comments:

Taylor K said...

I think Logan is going to be a Rockette one day. :)

Julie said...

Ha - that's too funny! I forgot about that one... love her underwear under the tutu.

Too bad there aren't videos in the back of senior yearbooks. :o)

Joye said...

So funny! i guess i missed this whole dance, but we all know there will be another one anytime there's Logan and music together! LOVE IT!

Lynne said...

And the shows continue...the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Now we just need some more little girls for her to dance with - I'm sure Willa will be joining her soon...Kel?

Kelley said...

Oh, Aunt Lynne, I don't think you want me to perform for you, do you?

yah, yah, i know what you REALLY meant! :)

Julie Kiefer said...

That is so hilarious! Aunt Kelley, can I have a tutu and big hair bow for Christmas next year? I promise to do a special dance for you!! :)