My camera is crammed with pics of Jake and Logan and all our adventures together and I don't know why I haven't posted them...here are some funny ones...
We try to match whenever we can :)
Jake's film strip
even though this one is blurry i love it!
I call this "Curiosity of Flash"

"Are we done yet?"
"You have FOOD in the house?!"
Logan would play with the other "kiddos" and everytime they would play with each other, she'd say, "Charlito, it's Logan, play with me!" So funny. Like she had to introduce herself.

Jake's film strip
They were fast friends this night...Chalie has always LOVED jake

Logan and Lucy - friends?? Hmmm...they're a very energetic relationship :)
We had a lesson about cowboys...
I think it suits her - all she needs now is a horse. Oh wait - could we use charlie? hm. stay tuned - a Western scene may make it's way to the blog...


1 comments:
Haha - those are cute! I do still love the one of you and Jake in the green shirts... :o)
Post a Comment