Hey everyone -
Recent events have enlightened us to make our blog private. There is not a password, rather, only people we invite can see the blog. I know there are a lot more readers than people who comment, so please - email me if you wish to be included on the list (i know, we're very exclusive :)) just so I don't forget anyone.
We're changing it tomorrow afternoon.
Thanks! And by the way, we will explain why sometime...
:)
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

4 comments:
Would you suggest we all do that?? And yes, I want to be on the list :-)
put me down, too, kel! and yes...let us know if we should all do this. thanks.
It's just a good idea for all the personal stuff that is being posted that it's not out there for all the world to see. Only the people we really want to be able to see it.
Don't put me down... I NEVER look. ;o) HA!
Post a Comment