Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things are under way!

So today launches the first day of our backyard landscaping! The landscapers arrived this morning and have been working at it ever since. The first step is to grate it all and get the irrigation systems in, then our pavers, sod, etc should be next! It should be done in a few days - we're very excited. Here are the pics Patrick sent me while I'm at work slaving away (he took the day off). :) jk









5 comments:

Julie said...

Ooh, looks fun! Can't wait to see & enjoy the finished product!! :o)

Julie said...

Was I being presumptuous that I'd be able to enjoy it?? :o) hehe...

JuliAnna said...

Hooray! I can't wait to see it all done and complete! We'll need to get your landscaping team's contact information so we can get an estimate for them to do our little patio area:) The uneven/discolored bricks just aren't cutting it anymore! YAY for landscaping:)

Lynne said...

Isn't it funny how your priorities change...did you ever think you would get so excited over grass?? Guess you'll be havin the barbecue when we come out next :-)

Kelley said...

YES! Totally, aunt lynne! it's SO weird!We were talking with Lisa and Molly and Mom the other night too bc we are DESPERATE for our nightstands - more than anything else in terms of furniture. We don't own ONE thing of furniture in our house - it's all from family - which is charming, but out of everything, we're dying for nightstands :) SO funny!!