Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Final Pics!!

Okay, these are the pics of the room with everything back in place - it looks much better in person but this is the best I could do. I love how the color looks really grey/blue in the day, then as night falls, it's much more green and dark. As soon as we get our new furniture, it will be awesome! Anyway...the grass is also done this morning so our whole backyard is done! I was trying to take pics but the sprinklers were on and the sun was reflecting so they look weird. I'll post some tonight. We're so excited!











5 comments:

JuliAnna said...

IN LOVE!!!!! SO PRETTY! You guys are really good painters! I'm horrible, I totally was that kid that dropped out of art class in kindergarten, no straight lines here! You guys have the most beautiful home, it's really starting to be a great snapshot of your personalities! LOVE IT!

Kelley said...

Thanks, ju! We talk about how great your place is all the time - i love your colors in there!

Julie said...

Love it!! I had your new posts opened in Reader, then I thought back on my previous comment about how the color looked nice with your blog background, so I had to open it up - haha! Looks great - I can't wait to see it in person!

Joye said...

love, love, love it! such a great color with EVERYTHING! you two really know how to get it done! :)

Unknown said...

looks awesome!!! love the color!! maybe i'll get to see it in person someday!!