Well, at least for one room. While we love our original interior paint color, it can be too much of a good thing. So we decided yesterday morning to paint the master bedroom! It was fun - we had a blast and it was rainy so it wasn't too hot. But the tall ceilings made for a lot of work! Here are some progress pics - i was too busy this morning to take pics of the room all put together, but i'll post them tomorrow!
Here are the two colors we were deciding on:
Just before we had all the furniture out and the linens stripped, I remembered to take a [crappy] "Before pic":
This is Patrick in action. That roller extender saved our lives! Now if he would just stop cursing at the edger...
OH - and a backyard update - they were supposed to finish on Friday, but we had torrential monsoons on Thurs night, so they couldn't come till this week. Today they are finishing every last paver, then the grass gets delivered at midnight (so it won't die in the heat) and then they'll be back to plant it tomorrow and we'll be DONE!

OH - and a backyard update - they were supposed to finish on Friday, but we had torrential monsoons on Thurs night, so they couldn't come till this week. Today they are finishing every last paver, then the grass gets delivered at midnight (so it won't die in the heat) and then they'll be back to plant it tomorrow and we'll be DONE!
It's so great that our house is becoming our home! I'll put some pics up tomorrow...

7 comments:
ooh - very nice!! can'tt wait to see all the "after" pics!!
I cannot think it enough...I LOVE THAT COLOR! :) Your house is really coming along!!
ooooooooooooooooh Kel...it's SO you! Glad the color worked out good the FIRST time! Remember your apartment??? Anyway, can't wait to see it in person!
The things I'm learning about Patrick...he can throw lights up in a tree REALLY high, he can cook and now he can paint!! What a catch Kel!! He's a keeper :-) Love ya Patrick!
boy, you two are really ambitious!!! can't wait to see the finished product!!!
K, I added a picture to my profile because all these julies are getting confusing!! :o) PS - I was the first one on this post... hehe.
PS - You'll have to post pics of every change you make to your bedroom while you have this wall color, because it really looks nice with the blog background... haha! ;o)
Post a Comment