Wednesday, June 18, 2008

While we're talking about blogs...

Okay, so i said i wouldn't send anymore of MY wedding pics. But i will still post those of other people :) Yes, ones i find on google reader :)


I was just deleting some of my wedding inspiration pics and found this and still just MELTED. You may see a Cooper party somewhat resembling this in the future.
Let's just stop and take a moment, shall we?


Oh and by the way, when i showed patrick my google reader, i gave him my password to check it out. The next time I was on, do you know what had been added? Smart Money and Kiplinger's blogs. Needless to say, they were gone before they got a chance to survive! :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Maybe techie Patrick should get his own google reader account... just a thought. :o) Kiplinger's, HA! - Kelley will not have this on her blog reader, Patrick!!! Duh.

Kelley said...

patrick has a good of a chance of putting money blogs on my reader as I do of putting shoe blogs on his :)

Julie said...

LOL. Oh, and who has time for shoe blogs, anyway?!?! I guess if you have Google reader, it makes it SO much easier and more efficient. :o)

Kelley said...

don't whack it till you crack it...