Friday, June 20, 2008

CHARLITOS!

I just realized that i never showed pics of our dog, Charlie. We got him about five months ago - we got him from the humane society when he was nine months old, and he was already housebroken and everything! He was wonderful from day one, except for some incidents recently, for which i will show the photos later. :) These pics all have his "winter coat" - he has shorter hair now. But Patrick likes to speak Spanglish, and started calling him Carlitos. So Logan came over one day, and obviously confused by both "Charlie" and "Carlitos", she called him "Charlitos." So now, that's what he goes by. Sometimes. :)

Patrick has him whistle trained, so we can undo his leash at the park and if we whistle three times he comes, if we whistle once he sits. It's pretty bueno. :)

PS - you'll notice the pink fabric he is laying by in the bottom pic (you may recognize that from the candle hurricanes at the wedding). Ummm...let's just say Charlie has homosexual tendencies (not that there's anything wrong with that) - he rolls around in anything pink, including this fabric, ate both of my fuschia pillows (and there were about seven colors to choose from), he ate my pink peonies, and my only my pink clothes. How weird is that.

Anyway, here he is - making his blogging debut...





5 comments:

Patrick said...

I got the dog trained, that was easy. Now I'm working on Kelley...a dubious task.

Julie said...

No kidding... I've been trying for WAY longer than you have! :o) j/k, Kelley, don't get your panties in a bunch! I didn't know Logan said Charlitos - that's funny. And all the pink stuff - hysterical!! I knew about that, but still funny!! :o)

Joye said...

now THAT's funny!...
all of it...
the pink addiction, kelley, and Charlitos.
you all make me laugh!!!

Joye said...

btw, Kel....i LOVE not having to unscramble the letters when i am posting to your blog. thank you!

Lynne said...

Yah, good luck with that Patrick - we were all happy to pass the baton to you...I'll tell ya what though, there will never be a dull moment in your marriage!! Love ya Kel, just kidding...love you too Patick!!