I will consider this blog my maiden voyage.
But I have taken to the high seas, my friends, for new social media horizons. That doesn't mean I'm stopping the blogging, twittering, etc. for my personal stuff, but I am now operating a heck of a lot more!
As most of you know, I got a job way back in August as the Internet Marketing Manager for the Greater Phoenix Convention & Visitors Bureau, which is a fancy way to say that we promote the Phoenix area for tourism. But a lot of that is also "local tourism" which basically means that we get people to eat out more. :) jk...but it does mean that I try to get the word out about cool things in PHX that only the locals really know about - all the stuff that when you go to a new place, you want to really know what to do.
So in addition to directing a whole new (and holy-crap-it's-going-to-be-amazing) website set to launch this summer, I'm doing some cool videos w some "famous" locals, ads, and also social networking stuff.
My blog for all of this is: www.thehotsheetblog.com which shows cool things to do here, and we have access to things that nobody else does, so there are some sweet exclusives coming up.
I would love for you to be facebook fans And TRUST ME - you want to be fans of us. We have some *amazing* offers coming up...
You can follow my twitter at www.twitter.com/visitphoenix for events, special tickets, local fun news, etc.
We have youtube and flickr pages too that are gaining content by the minute.
Anyway, I wanted you to know that I was still alive - and where you can find me. :) Everyone else is busy having babies, and I'm busy writing mine. :)
Lots o' love -

6 comments:
i've been wondering where you've been!! glad to see you're alive!! i'll check all your stuff out, and next time we come to phx, i'll expect to have a GREAT time! :) (not like we don't anyway)!!
speaking of... 90 degree's there huh?? maybe i can come sooner rather than later... not kidding. it is so friggin cold here, i really need some warm sun!! ...really.
Way to go Kelley, what exciting work! I have been reading the hotsheet and I realized: what a great way to put that English Lit major to use!
Congratulations!
I was serious about changing your middle name to zaggat, btw!
I love the Hot Sheet but am so nervous to leave a comment for some reason. It's like I'm afraid that someone will figure out that I'm your friend and then be like, wow - that Kelley girl really has a nerd for a friend who doesn't get out much:)
Haha - keep up the good work! You're doing such amazing things!
wow kel, i checked out your "other" blog!! you are BIG TIME now!!! wonder how much time you'll have for us little people?
it is really awesome!! nice job!! i wish i could come check out the cool antique shops and boutiques!! you are so talented with your writing!! you truly have a gift!!
I'm subscribed to the Hot Sheet... not that I'm getting much time to check out all the places you're talking about currently. :o) soon enough, though. Good job! You can keep up on this one, too, though, you know! ;o)
Post a Comment