Friday, January 16, 2009

I'm practically a gold medalist

I'm practically a gold medalist in a lot of things:


Working too late
Letting dogs named "Lucy" on the couch when they're not supposed to
Assessing deals on apparel online
Getting a little paint-happy in our house 

These things you already know about me. So it's only fitting that I would meet my gold-medal match in the athletic department, lil miss Shawn Johnson...


And man, is she dense. Like she's super short but thick. She could have beat up Patrick. Or The Hulk. (They're one in the same, anyway) Really nice, though. We saw her at the expo for the marathon when we were picking up our packet. And yes, TOTALLY got a signed pic of her. She even spelled my name right. :) 

Now let's hope some of her gold medeal attributes wear off on me for Sunday. :)

4 comments:

Julie said...

Ha - too fun! She's such a cutie... glad you had a camera with you!! :o)

Lynne said...

Cute pic Kel! She is a sweetie! Good luck with your run, I know you guys will have a blast!

Joye said...

WOW! How cool is that??? She's so compact! No probs with running on Sunday....you'll do great! Just get the carbs going today to load up and then we'll eat more tomorrow AFTER the race to make sure the Cards do great, too! I've been eating for you all week, so you ought to have a great run!!! ;)

Joye said...

ps....I love your new background!!!