Monday, January 26, 2009

Dominance.


They say that one dog is the alpha dog. Usually, the male "resident" dog, who is already established with the family. Let me know what you think. 

6 comments:

Joye said...

It's funny what dogs are afraid of! That was great! Oh....and Kel, your snort was great! That's my girl! :)

JuliAnna said...

Too funny!!! I love it:) Lucy cracks me up!

Julie said...

I'm at work so listened soundless... can't wait to hear. :o) Wow, Charlie can get LOW!! White-bottom legs, paws with the fur... yes he is scared of the sprink-ler...

Yes, I know I'm a dork. Love how Lucy is jumping all over Charlie as he is trying to creep up on the sprinkler and check it out.

Lynne said...

That's hilarious! Have they never seen water before? Wonder what they would do in the snow?? Very cute Kel, and I too liked the snort, that was a true family snort!!

Unknown said...

funny because our lucy, the younger female who came into the home 1 year after fletcher is the dominant one. oh yes, fed him first, gave him treats first, he went outside first.... yada, yada, yada -- she rules the roost, and gives him a way to go!! they are funny to watch, although these days they mostly annoy me. :( sad what kids do to the dogs... i remember video taping them.. once upon a time... poor dogs.

Kelley said...

LOL, Sarah! What is it about "Lucys" all over?! that is too funny! they have something up their sleeve.