Friday, November 21, 2008

holy moly

i have so many posts built up in my head. i am going to be a blogging fool this weekend, right after i get done with my huge-o strategic recommendation at work. (don't i sound important. oh, you have no idea just how important i am [sarcasm, people].) Until then, i am here thlogging away...

here are some teasers for blogs to come:

pumpkins blooming late
CAKE!
lucy and charlito a day in the life
pots
my [early] christmas present
my second [early] christmas present
poll - help!

okay, i'm going to be busy!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Oooh, can't wait to see what's in store!! Good luck with your strategic recommendation... :o)

Joye said...

ok..........we will be patiently waiting, as long as you don't make us wait too long! i think cake should be first!!!! yummmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Ohh, I am extremely intrigued Kelley. I want to hear all about the cake (Jules bday cakes or did you make another one to compete w/Betty Crocker & Martha Stewart...wouldn't be surprised if you did...you rock). I agree with your mother, I want to hear about the cake first. Now I'm craving cake...dang it. And early Christmas gifts to come...tis the season! And a poll too...yay, I'll stay posted!

Lynne said...

Did you say 'this' weekend? ;-) Anxiously waiting...