WOW, thanks KEL!!! SO, I had NO IDEA that your blog had been updated... on mine, and everyone else's it says you haven't updated since "going private" 2 weeks ago. I just checked yours on a whim while I am waiting for Willa to wake up. So, will your blog not show your updates now (where it's listed on others blog's)??? THANKS SO MUCH for the shout-out!! :)
3 comments:
How awesome!!! I totally left her a comment, that is such exciting news!!
I know... SO much fun!!! Wooohooooooo!
WOW, thanks KEL!!! SO, I had NO IDEA that your blog had been updated... on mine, and everyone else's it says you haven't updated since "going private" 2 weeks ago. I just checked yours on a whim while I am waiting for Willa to wake up. So, will your blog not show your updates now (where it's listed on others blog's)??? THANKS SO MUCH for the shout-out!! :)
Post a Comment