Wednesday, August 20, 2008

View from the corner office :)

So, I love the new job - it's GREAT. It's just enough excitement plus a tinge of challenge, so I'm having a lot of fun with it already and there's some cool stuff planned ahead. Anyway, the first day I started, they were introducing me to everyone and then they let me in my office, with all this nice mahogany furniture and a great view to boot!

Thought I should take a pic.:)
St. Mary's Basilica is across the street, then the ballpark in the distance, then the AZ Science Center is to the left of that (the white angular wall).

Looking left, that corner is where ASU just opened shop for their downtown campus...

Looking right:
This is a bad view of the Phoenix Convention Center, which is awesome from all angles but this one :). It's brand new and HUGE - opening in 1/09.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Nice digs! Fancy schmancy....

Lynne said...

Nice Kel, glad to hear it is going well! Take a pic of your office so we can drool ;-) I never got out of the 'pod' or 'cubicle' structure...but I have to say having a home office is awesome!

JuliAnna said...

I've got to be honest and say - love the pics and getting a glimpse into your office...BUT where is the hutch?? I'm DYING to see it make its debut! I was all excited when google reader said I had new news from you and I was convinced I was going to get to meet the new and much beloved hutch/buffet! I will sit and wait patiently:)

Congrats again on the new office!

Kelley said...

Yeah - lynne and julianna have it MADE with the home office - i would LOVE that!!

The hutch is coming...

Joye said...

WOW! A room with a view! So happy you like your digs, kel, and especially your job!