Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Just so you know...

I am still planning to blog tonight. But the final performance of So You Think You Can Dance is on (finale is tomorrow), and even if you haven't ever watched the show, this is a going to be a great performance so you should watch. UGH such a guilty pleasure! But I won't mention who else in the house happens to be riveted by the show...



8 comments:

JuliAnna said...

I KNOW!!! I can hardly stand my excitement!!! Raleigh loves it too:) We should have a blog-off about it tomorrow:) I am SO in love with Twitch...I think he's adorable. I loved the solo bit he did with the glasses and teeth BUT I about threw up when Cat put them in her mouth!!! Ewww...

Lynne said...

Priorities, priorities....

Kelley said...

I know! i really like Katie too but since sabra won last year, it might be twitch or joshua?? i LOVE twitch too and think it will be him!

This is the episode from last season where the infamous table dance was with sabra and neil (i LOVE them):

you must watch this whole link:
http://www.grrltv.com/so-you-think-you-can-dance-3-table-dance-flashback/

JuliAnna said...

Wow, that was AMAZING. I CANNOT wait for tonight! That got me all hot and bothered and ready for tonight:) haha...just kidding, but super excited!

Kelley said...

yeah, that dance is up for an emmy!

Julie said...

Oh yeah I LOVE that one!!!!!!! Ryan is watching a DVR'd history channel show right now and it is about KILLING me! Can't wait!

Julie said...

PS - Love the innocent pic of Charlie, and that he is in fact NOT the other person in the house you are talking about that watches this show... hehehe! Well, maybe he also does, but last time I checked he wasn't that into the TV. ???

PPS - loved the Wade Robson dance!!

Joye said...

Lynneeeee...this show IS a priority. You HAVE to watch it! Can't wait for tonite...2 more hours!!!! yay!