This morning i woke up at like 4am and immediately thought "gnaturation." That's what i'm working in. Gnat + Saturation = Gnaturation.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago
Patrick, Kelley, Charlie and Lucy. The Coopers. :)
This morning i woke up at like 4am and immediately thought "gnaturation." That's what i'm working in. Gnat + Saturation = Gnaturation.
Posted by Kelley at 10:40 AM
5 comments:
Nice - I like it. Add it to wikipedia. :o)
you are too much! funny!
Quit with the gnaturation - please! Everywhere I go this week there are gnats! I just got my nails done for a wedding we are going to tonight and the girl was swatting away gnats while she was doing it! And I killed one on me this morning! I think you are increasing my awareness :-)
ok.........darn gnats made it to my room at work...exchanged places with the mosquito for awhile. tis the season, i guess! ;)
I just had a gnat in here, immediately thought of you, and had to comment. :o)
Post a Comment