Ummm, alright. So, So You Think You Can Dance (SYTYCD to us groupies) is the best show ever. No really - tonight was A M A Z I N G. Did you see that Wade Robson dance (did you totally think Chris Angel was going to come out of the casket too)?! I totally have to sleep with the lights on tonight - those rabbits were freaky deaky. Every single one of my favorite dances they performed - it was the best. Just in case there was any doubt - Will is seriously the best dancer ever, I'm totally upset that Twitch didn't win but I love Joshua too. OMG and how about Nigel tapping?! that was awesome. Mary....not so awesome. OH and the popping competition? Shut up. Okay, for anyone who didn't watch, this is the most lame post ever but if you did - 4 REAL!!
And PS - i had saved every episode of SYTYCD and now that they played all my faves, i only saved the last one. It cut down our used Tivo space from 90% to 16%!
UPDATE: 4REAL is a community of individuals from around the world who are passionate about creating social change through action, art, and culture. www.4real.com. admittedly, the site is pretty cool.
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

3 comments:
So I got home tonight and read the first 1/2 sentence of your post and knew I couldn't read the rest until I watched who won, since there would likely be a spoiler in there, and it looks like I was right! :o) GREAT episode - had to FF through a bunch to get to the results (you see what time it is), so I'll have to save it and watch it another time. SO happy Joshua won - I meant to vote for him last night, I just got to it after the 2 hour window - doh. YEA!!! But boo, because no more SYTYCD till next year. :(
PS - Loved the tapping & opening Shane Sparks (what, you forgot about that one because it was all the way at the beginning?!)... and Cirque du Soleil of course, but those were quite the odd rabbits. :o)
Wow, for someone who hasn't watched SYTYCD at all...this is all very confusing. The good news is, I did Tivo the show last night...just to watch some night when nothing else is on, which is all the time, so I'm glad to know it will be truly entertaining!! Sounds like I will see the best of the season in one show!!
Amazing! I was SO good, tho I was equally freaked out by the rabbits. AND I LOVE every single dance they picked to dance again! I was a little bummed that Joshua won, I think I have a dance crush on Twitch. I like watching him more than Joshua...but all in all WHAT A FABULOUS EVENING!! I was so scared we were going to lose power while it was on cause it was ridiculously stormy - but thankfully we made it through till the end! YAY!!!
Post a Comment