Saturday, June 14, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Now that we're officially a family, we figure it's time to start a blog! :) With so many friends and family in so many places, it's the only way to keep up! Now we know a lot of our family has blogs with lots of cute pictures of their babies (and all very cute ones!) doing amazing things, but for right now (and a WAYS down the road), it's just Patrick, Charlie and Kelley :). But we're fun too so check back often! :)

Love to everyone!
The Coopers (how fun is it to say that?!)

9 comments:

Lynne said...

Aha! I found your blog!! Way cool Kel...we are one blogging family!! No cute kids at our house either...well, Aaron, but I can't catch him doing 'cutesy' things much anymore...but I'll try :-) And of course, when I get little visitors, I'll be sure to post some pics (Miss Willa!!)! So, glad you joined up! Looking forward to monitoring your blog!! Love ya!

Julie said...

OK, since A. Lynne posted, I just wanted to say welcome to the world of blogging - WOOHOOOO!!!

Unknown said...

NOT SO SECRET ANYMORE...... what happened to your surprise reveal????

Julie said...

Yeah, let's get moving... what, are you busy working or something?! :o) j/k

Kelley said...

Crappers! Julie called me and said you had all found it out, you little sneaks! :)

Yes, i did not do it last night as expected because i was GLUED to the celtics game! woohoo go celtics!!

BUT - wait till you see what i have in the hopper! :)

Julie said...

I like the hopper! :o)

JuliAnna said...

L.O.V.E. it! Like I said, I'm so copying the idea...Get ready for some serious Camp Little Deer action coming your way!!!

Kelley said...

hahaha - like three of my work friends love the idea of cross-country blogging so they are all taking it too! I would LOVE to see your blog, ju!

Julie said...

JuliAnna - I bet you'd have a great blog!! Kelley better link 'er up!