Alright, team. I'm callin' the bullpen. I need a gigantic prayer (or two, or three, or four) for me/us tomorrow as I investigate a new career move. Tomorrow at 10am is the main event, and I could use a good whisper in the big guy's ear. It would be AMAZING if it worked out, and i could use my God-given talents of gab. :) JK - it would just be a wonderfully creative, exhilerating, fun change - one that I certainly feel ready for - but I hope the man upstairs sees it that way too. The serendipitous way that it has already come to be makes me feel like it should be, but we'll see. :)
I'll send an update afterwards tomorrow - thanks in advance for your prayers!!
Pigs And Dogs
2 days ago

5 comments:
You got it sweets! I'm anxious to hear all about this one...if it involves gab, maybe you can get us all a new job!! Cuz we got that God given gift!! Lot of luck Kel, special prayers for you tonight!!
I'll pray for you right now...
okay....did it!! ;)
blessings
Good luck today, Kel! You were in my prayers last night. (& Logan's... she said "Aunts & Uncles..." - that counts, right? ;o) Let us know how it goes!!
You're in the thick of right now (as I type) and you betcha I'm praying! I can't wait to hear how it goes!
Post a Comment